Photo Credit : Jeffrey WW
Cheese and Onion Pitta Bread Recipe
Recipe Type: Side
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 15 mins
- 10 tablespoons grated cheese of your choice
- 2 white or wholemeal pitta breads
- 2 spring onions (finely chopped)
- cracked black pepper
- Preheat your grill to a medium heat.
- Split each pitta bread so that one half is open.
- Place the grated cheese equally in each pitta bread, sprinkle with the spring onion, add a little cracked black pepper.
- Press the pitta bread pocket lightly (just so it closes together).
- Grill on a medium setting for around 4 minutes each side (or until the cheese has started to melt and the pitta is lightly toasted). Serve. This recipe is perfect for a quick lunch or supper.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe