Welcome to our chicken recipes page
Scroll down the page to immediately access our chicken recipes.
Chicken is a very versatile meat and almost every part of the bird is used in cooking. Popular cuts include breast, leg, thigh and wing. In the west many people dislike chicken feet, but that’s not the case in Asia, where chicken feet are considered delicious.
Chicken can be cooked in a number of different ways – you can cook it on the grill, roast/bake it in the oven, add it to stir fries, cook it on a griddle or poach it in a pan of simmering (almost boiling) water. Each method brings out different flavours of the meat.
Chicken is a meat that’s very low in fat, this makes it a healhy choice for many people. Chicken is also very easy to cook and there are thousands upon thousands of chicken recipes to try.
We hope you like our chicken recipes, if you have a recipe you would like to tell us about, please do so here.
Quick, Simple and Easy Chicken Recipes
- Aromatic Chicken Recipe
- Cajun Chicken with Roasted Vegetables
- Chicken and Mushroom Recipe
- Chicken Bruschetta Recipe
- Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
- Chicken Korma Recipe
- Chicken Makhani Recipe
- Chicken Tikka Recipe
- Chicken, Parmesan & Tomato Sauce Recipe
- Chilli Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
- Classic Chicken Buffalo Wings Recipe
- Crispy Cashew Chicken Recipe
- Hot Chicken Pasta Recipe
- Indian Butter Chicken Curry Recipe
- Lemon and Chicken Pasta Recipe
- Low Fat Chicken Jalfrezi Curry Recipe
- Quick Crispy Chicken Goujons Recipe
- Simple and Quick Chicken Satay Recipe
- Simple Chicken and Rosemary Recipe
- Spicy Fried Chicken Recipe
- Sweet and Sticky Chicken Wings Recipe
- Sweet Honey Chicken Recipe
- Tandoori Chicken
- Tempting Thai Chicken Wings Recipe
- Thai Red Chicken Curry Recipe