Chocolate and Banana Crumble Recipe
75g (3oz) chocolate drops
50g (2oz) grated plain chocolate
50g (2oz) chopped walnuts
675g (1 1/2lb) bananas
Juice and rind of 1 lemon
75g (3oz) butter
175g (6oz) plain flour
100g (4oz) caster sugar
1. Preheat over to 200C/gas 6.
2. Mix butter and flour together until it resembles fine breadcrumbs. Mix in 75g of the sugar, walnuts and chocolate drops.
3. Peel and slice bananas then arrange half of them flat, in a ovenproof dish, pouring over the lemon juice and rind.
4. Sprinkle over remaining sugar and grated chocolate, top with remaining bananas.
5. Spoon your crumble mixture over bananas and press down gently. Bake for approx 35-40 mins until lightly golden. Serve and once and enjoy immediately!