Crispy Turkey Fillet Recipe
1 x 120g turkey breast fillet
1 tbsp plain flour
1 tbsp onion (finely chopped)
1 free range egg beaten
2 tbsp fresh white breadcrumbs
2 tbsp vegetable oil
salt & pepper
1. Place the fillet between two small sheets of greaseproof paper and beat with a rolling pin or mallet to flatten.
2. Next take the fillet and season with salt and pepper then rub flour on both sides so coated.
3. Dip the fillet into the beaten egg, finely chopped onion and then into the breadcrumbs until well coated both sides.
4. In a frying pan, heat the oil and fry the turkey fillet for approx 5 minutes each side, or until it is nice and golden and cooked.
5. Serve with whatever you desire, salad, chips etc.