Easy Ground Beef Goulash Recipe
1 cup uncooked noodles
1 lb ground beef
1/2 lb mushrooms
1 cup chopped onion
1 garlic clove, minced
2 x (8 oz) cans tomato sauce
3/4 cup water
1 bay leaf
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp sugar
1/4 tsp pepper
1. Cook the noodles according to directions on package without salt. Drain well.
2. Cook the ground beef with garlic, onion and mushrooms in a pan until well browned; drain off excess fat.
3. Add remaining ingredients to ground beef mixture and simmer slowly for 15 minutes.
4. Add the cooked noodles and simmer for around 5 minutes.
5. Remove bay leaf before serving.