Fried Mozzarella Sandwich Recipe
2 thick slices of white or brown bread
1 large slice of buffalo mozzarella
2 eggs (beaten)
flour for dusting
olive oil for frying
1. Firstly dip the slices of bread in milk for a few seconds, do not soak them.
2. Place the slice of mozarella on one piece of the bread then put the other bread on top to make the sandwich.
3. Dip the sandwich lightly in flour seasoned with a little salt, then the egg.
4. Shallow fry the sandwich on both side in the olive oil for around 5 minutes or until golden.
5. Serve immediately and enjoy.