Roasted New Potatoes with Rosemary Recipe
1kg / 2lb 3oz new potatoes (Jersey Royals if possible)
2 tablespoons olive oil
sea salt and ground black pepper
2 sprigs of fresh rosemary (leaves picked and roughly chopped)
1. Preheat the oven to 220C / 425F / gas 7.
2. Wash and cut the new potatoes in half (if you prefer you can keep them whole).
3. In a large pan of boiling water, boil the new potatoes until almost cooked. Drain.
3. Drizzle the olive oil over the potatoes and season well with the sea salt and ground black pepper. Add the chopped up rosemary. Give the potatoes a quick stir ensuring they are coated well.
4. Put the potatoes onto a roasting tray and cook in the top half of the oven for around 25 minutes until lovely and golden. Serve and enjoy.