Savoury Rice Recipe
1. Melt the butter in your pan over a low heat. Add the rice, stir and cook for 2 minutes, keep stirring.
2. Next add the water to the pan then cover the pan with the lid and simmer for around 15 minutes or until rice is cooked and has absorbed all the water.
3. Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the onion, garlic, mushrooms, pepper and sweetcorn and stir over a high heat for around 4-5 minutes.
4. Once vegetables are cooked and tender, add the Worcester sauce and stir.
5. Place cooked rice in a large dish, add the vegetables, mix together then serve.